Just because you will be away from home this Easter doesn't mean that you have to pass on the tradition of an Easter Basket.
In fact with proper planning you Easter can be just as much fun, but you need to take the proper steps to ensure that you'll have your Easter Basket on Sunday morning.
1. Review where you are stay family or at a hotel
2. Check to see if you can order Easter baskets to send to where you will be staying and will someone be able to sign for them. (Remember you want to keep it a secret.)
3. Learn if you need to pick up the Easter Baskets or will the be placed in your rooms upon arrival?
4. Once you check in out the hotel, find a place where you can safely hide the baskets
5. Once they arrive hide them and then present them on Easter Morning
Easter Basket Tips
1. When on the road, less is more remember you may not be able to bring all the candy home.
2. Consider the idea of a family basket
3. If you purchase several baskets consider shipping them back home rather than taking them on an airplane it will cost less.
We found a fun variety of Easter Baskets, Decorated Oreo Cookies, Krispy Treats, Cookies, Lollipop Bouquets and more at Edible Gifts Plus.
More Easter Items: Easter Gifts, Christian Gifts, Easter Games
The Gift Guy