Monday, November 23, 2009

Time to Get Your Advent Calendars, It's Almost December

We have one week left in November, so if you don't have your Advent calendar it's time to pick one up. It wasn't until I was at Target that I thought about how much fun the Advent calendar is; everyday getting a little treat.

And today when I started doing research I discovered that there are so many types Advent Calendars. Check out these fun Advent calendars.

LEGO City Advent Calendar
What I love is that Legos are so much fun by themselves and with a Advent calendar well it just gets better.

Kurt Adler Advent Calendar including
A variety of Nativity Calendars
Whimsical Snoopy Calendar
A Snowman Calendar
And Barbie, Dora and a Gingerbread calendar too.


The more I look, the more I am amazed that there are so many different Advent Calendars. here is a sample:
Twas the Night Before Christmas
Littlest Pet Shop
Polly Pocket Advent Calendar!
Christmas Critters
Playmobil Calendars

These calendars are so much fun and they really make the holiday season exciting for kids and adults. If you are thinking about get an Advent calendar you better hurry, as December is almost here!

The Gift Guy - Gift Idea Center

* Gift Idea Center may receive compensation if a purchase or click thru is made through one of the links in this blog